Titan Loadlocked RIE with VCE
Trion Introduces the Titan at SEMICON West 2007
The Titan is a very compact, fully automated, vacuum loadlocked plasma system for semiconductor production. Available in the following configurations: Reactive Ion Etch (RIE); High Density Inductive Coupled Plasma (HDICP) or DRIE. Used for advanced processing of wafers or mounted parts. It also has multiple size batch capability. Small footprint at an affordable price.
- PLC and touch screen control
- Electrostatic, or mechanical chuck
- Active substrate temperature control
- Vacuum cassette
- Optional laser, and optical endpoints
- Optional high density inductively coupled plasma source (HDICP)
Compound Etch, Dielectric Etch, Silicon Trench, MEMS, Quartz Etch, Metal Etch.